Toledo Oath Keepers
Join now. In order to be a member of Toledo Oath Keepers, you need need to register on this site. There is no fee no join.
Although it is not required to join Ohio Oath Keepers or the national Oath Keepers, we highly encourage you to do so. If you join the state organization, you will be assigned to our region. You still need to register on join us page. If you are in our region, you will then automatically be part of Toledo Oath Keepers. It is not required to be a member of the National Oath Keepers, but we strongly encourage you to join. Information to join the national organization is included below.
Ohio Oath Keepers
Ohio Oath Keepers is a non-profit organization.
Membership is open to all:
- Current and prior serving Military Personnel
- Current and prior serving Fire Fighters
- Current and prior serving law enforcement
- Like minded individuals that seek to become a member of the Ohio Oath Keepers
New members are asked to become locally involved and become active in restoring the United States to its original form of government. Upon joining a member must take an Oath to the United States Constitution as the law of the land.
Applications are reviewed as quickly as possible. New members will be notified by an email that will include the password to access the Members Only page.
To join Ohio Oath Keepers click
There is no fee to join Ohio Oath Keepers. Toledo Oath Keepers may ask for a voluntary donation to be used to support our local organization. The funds generated will be used to continue this sight and cover other administrative expenses. We are in the process of filing for IRS 501(c)(4) tax exempt status.
National Membership Information
Please read through the options below, or scroll down to go directly to the New Member Application
If you are already a member and need to Renew, click here
If you would like to purchase a membership gift certificate for someone, click here
Oath Keepers offers yearly, sustaining, and lifetime Memberships (for both full members and associate members – see below for details). Members receive a membership certificate suitable for framing, a membership card, an outreach materials package, access to our members-only national forum, and other benefits (see below).
Full membership is open to currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, police, fire-fighters, other first responders (i.e. State Guard, Sheriff Posse/Auxilliary, Search & Rescue, EMT, other medical 1st responders, etc.) AND veterans/former members of those services. Those who are not current or prior service can join as an Associate Member – as a citizen who supports our mission.
To join online, use the digital form below. If you wish to mail your application and payment, you can download and print the application form here
Mail to:Oath Keepers 5130 S. Fort Apache Rd. Suite 215 Las Vegas, NV 89148
Here are the details on our three types of membership:
Yearly Member (or Associate)
$40.00 a year minimum donation. If you can give more, please do. Benefits include:
- Official Member status (or official Associate Member status if not current or prior service)
- Membership certificate suitable for framing
- Laminated membership card with sequential member number
- Access to our members-only national forum
- 2 Oath Keepers bumper stickers and 1 back window sticker
- Color Oath Keepers brochures and Oath Keepers “push” cards (size of business cards) as an outreach “start up kit.”
- Oath Keepers DVD
- Pocket Constitution
- Additional benefits yet to be determined.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for membership packages to be shipped. Packages are put together and shipped by volunteers. Please be patient.
Please make sure you input an accurate address to ensure shipment is received.
Liberty Tree Sustaining Member (or Associate)
For $7.00 a month you will become a Liberty Tree Sustaining member (or associate), you will receive:
- Liberty Tree Sustaining Membership certificate, suitable for framing.
- Special silver colored Liberty Tree Sustaining Member (or associate member) I.D. card, with consecutive membership numbers starting with: #Liberty000001…..(transferable to a surviving family member)
- 10% discount on all O.K. merchandise
- 10% discount on conference/convention fees
- Outreach start-up package (welcoming letter from the founder; push cards; tri-folds; bumper & window stickers a pocket constitution). Those current members wishing to switch to the “Liberty Tree” plan will be given a $30.00 credit to be used in the merchandise store provided they still have at least four months left on their yearly membership.
Lifetime Member (or Associate)
A onetime fee of $1,000.00 or $50.00 per month for 20 months. (Spouse is eligible to join for a onetime fee of $500.00 or $25.00 per month for 20 months).
- Lifetime serial number transferable in will or trust to descendent.
- Gold colored membership card with serial # preceded by “Life.” Life Memberships start at #Life 00001 and go up from there (Russell Appling was our first Lifetime member and is #Life 00001. What number will you be?).
- Lifetime membership certificate
- Solid silver Oath Keepers Lifetime Member challenge coin (delivered upon full payment or after twelve payments have been made)
- Lapel pin
- Oath Keepers Lifetime Member cap
- 20% discount on all O.K. merchandise
- 20% discount on conference/convention fees
- An outreach start-up package special welcoming letter from the founder; push cards; tri-folds; bumper & window stickers, DVD’s, and a pocket constitution). Those current members wishing to switch to a Lifetime Membership plan will be given a $30.00 credit to be used in the merchandise store.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for membership packages to be shipped. Packages are put together and shipped by volunteers. Please be patient. Please make sure you input an accurate address to ensure shipment is received.
NOTE: If you have any questions, problems, or concerns with your membership, please email us at email@example.com
NOTICE: Dues are non-refundable. Before joining, please read our bylaws and our “about” page. By joining, you agree to abide by the Oath Keepers Bylaws, including our Code of Conduct, Section 8.04. of the ByLaws. You agree to abide by our forum rules, and, when it comes to fulfilling our mission within this organization, you agree to accept the leadership of the Oath Keepers National Board of Directors and the national officers, such as the President and Vice Presidents and their designated representatives, and you agree to accept the leadership of the official Oath Keepers leadership within your state chapter (which answers to the national Board of Directors and the national officers) anytime you act as an Oath Keepers member.